Friday, February 24, 2012

vote for my organisation!

As I've mentioned before, my organisation produces comic books to promote gender equality issues such as domestic abuse, pregnancy options, and marital rape. This is a great way to reach out to the public, because, really, everybody loves comics.

We've been shortlisted for the prestigious "Women Deliver" List. We're so excited about this that our work administrators have unblocked Facebook for one day so we can all vote (YAY FACEBOOK!). Please take the time to vote for us!

Also, consider helping out my colleague Heather, who is teaching law in the Gambia, bring a team of Gambian law students to Washington DC for an international mooting competition. Come on, you know you want to do it. They even have a website for their moot team.
I personally would like to hear all about their adventures.